Workplace Survival Tools
Need a book or journal article we don't own?
The Interlibrary Loan Office can obtain a copy of almost any information resource you need, usually free of charge. You will need:
- A PSU Access ID and password
- An interlibrary loan request form with publication information (ILLiad)
For more information, please see the Interlibrary Loan page
Questions? Call the Interlibrary Loan Office at 717-531-8633.
Selected General Pediatrics Textbooks
- Comprehensive pediatric hopsital medicine - Zaoutis, 2007
- The Gale encyclopedia of children's health - Longe, 2011
- Handbook of clinical pediatrics: an update for the ambulatory pediatrician - Greydanus, 2010
- Harriet Lane Handbook - 2015
- Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics - 2011
- Pediatric secrets - Polin, 2011
- Red Book - 2012
- The surgical examination of children - Hutson, 2013