Workplace Survival Tools
Need a book or journal article we don't own?
The Interlibrary Loan Office can obtain a copy of almost any information resource you need, usually free of charge. You will need:
- A PSU Access ID and password
- An interlibrary loan request form with publication information (ILLiad)
For more information, please see the Interlibrary Loan page
Questions? Call the Interlibrary Loan Office at 717-531-8633.
Selected General Pediatrics Textbooks
- Berman's pediatric decision making - Bajaj, 2011
- Comprehensive pediatric hopsital medicine - Zaoutis, 2007
- The Gale encyclopedia of children's health - Longe, 2011
- Handbook of clinical pediatrics: an update for the ambulatory pediatrician - Greydanus, 2010
- Harriet Lane Handbook - 2015
- Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics - 2011
- Pediatric clinical skills - Goldbloom, 2011
- Pediatric secrets - Polin, 2011
- Red Book - 2012
- The surgical examination of children - Hutson, 2013
- Zitelli and Davis' atlas of pediatric physical diagnosis - Zitelli, 2012
News @ Harrell HSL
Want to share your work with the world? Use Penn State's ScholarSphere to securely store and share your posters, articles, presentations, recordings, etc. It's free for Penn Staters.
Do you publish? If so, you'll want to consolidate all of your publications, presentations, etc. under one identity: ORCid. Creating an ORCid is free and allows all of your work to be findable using a single numeric ID. Questions? Contact email@example.com.