Workplace Survival Tools
Need a book or journal article we don't own?
The Interlibrary Loan Office can obtain a copy of almost any information resource you need, usually free of charge. You will need:
- A PSU Access ID and password
- An interlibrary loan request form with publication information (ILLiad)
For more information, please see the Interlibrary Loan page at http://med.psu.edu/web/
Questions? Call the Interlibrary Loan Office at 717-531-8633.
Selected General Pediatrics Textbooks
- Comprehensive pediatric hopsital medicine - Zaoutis, 2007
- The Gale encyclopedia of children's health - Longe, 2011
- Handbook of clinical pediatrics: an update for the ambulatory pediatrician - Greydanus, 2010
- Harriet Lane Handbook - 2012
- Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics - 2011
- Pediatric secrets - Polin, 2011
- Red Book - 2011
- The surgical examination of children - Hutson, 2013
Selected General Medicine Journals
News @ Harrell HSL
Want to share your work with the world? Use Penn State's ScholarSphere to securely store and share your posters, articles, presentations, recordings, etc. It's free for Penn Staters.
Primal Pictures Anatomy.tv now available. Includes 3-D functionality and manipulatable images. Available on or off campus at http://alias.libraries.psu.edu/ERESOURCES/PSU01797 Please log off after using.