Penn State users should set up their OpenURL path by:
1. Logging into the web interface at http://mendeley.com
2. Click the "My Account" button on the upper right and select "Account Details"
3. Click the Sharing/Importing tab
4. Under "Edit Library Access Links" click the "Add library manually" button - do NOT use the "Choose library from list" option.
5. Enter "Penn State University - Get IT" as the name and use http://sk8es4mc2l.search.serialssolutions.com/ as the Base URL, then click "Add Library Link"
This allows you to connect to full text subscriptions from University Libraries for article citations in Mendeley's Papers database using the "Find this Paper at:" button which appears in each article record.